Home inspection requirements for all Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. home inspectors:
All home inspectors:
- Must have a NJ state home inspectors license or be fulfilling the requirement.
- Must have a NJDEP radon technician license.
- Must have experience in the building trade or related fields.
- Must be able to identify mold and asbestos-like material even though they are outside the scope of a home inspection.
- Must have a good attitude and be a people person.
- Are equipped with the latest high tech inspection equipment.
- Are trained to use the latest high tech Carbon Monoxide Tester.
- Carry the latest high tech testing equipment.
- Are proficient in plumbing, electric, structure, heating, roofing etc. They are well trained professionals in all areas of the home inspection.
- At all times they are very conscious of the fact that they work for the BUYER, and will report in detail exactly what they discover.
- Are insured for $1,000,000 liability.